Come for a Spin
Self Drive Hire
Got your own jetski licence? If so, this might be for you. Hire a jetski from us and explore Pumicestone Passage between Golden Beach, Caloundra and the locals favourite spot for high speed adventure, Lighthouse Reach.
A great way to spend the morning or the afternoon (even the whole day if you want) with family and friends. We bring the jet ski to Golden Beach, provide you with all the safety gear, a briefing and then physically show you round the waterway to make sure you get the most out of your hire. The late model Yamaha VX Waverunner ski comes with a full tank of fuel. We think you will have more fun coming on one of our regular trips - but this is a great alternative if you have got a jetski licence, and a group of family and friends but no ski!
Daily 9am to 12 noon or 1pm to 4pm
Price : $300 for 3 hours or $500 for the day
Come for a Spin
We travel between Caloundra and Bribie Island most days. Hitch a ride with the guide for $160 return. Spend a few hours on Bribie or… Take a quick spin or do one of the trips for half the cost on the guide’s ski, or create your own guided adventure.
There's a whole ship load of reasons why getting on the guide's jetski might make sense:
1. There's seven in your group - and only room for six on the hired jetskis. Get on Ken's ski and don't miss out on the Bribie Blast, the Glasshouse Twister, the City Explorer or the Sunshine Coast Jetski Epic.
2. You want to do the trip… but you don’t want to pay full price.
3. You're the laid back type... and would prefer to let someone else do the driving - and besides you are more interested in the scenery than the agility of these very quick machines.
4. You want to do something different - go to places the other trips don't. Ken can take you.
5. Fancy a day on a virtually secluded beach on Bribie Island - ten minutes on a jetski will get you there and we will come and pick you up when you're ready to come home.
6. You want to have a picnic on Bribie Island – and getting there and back on a jetski sounds pretty cool.
You do the sums : If you want to do one of our regular scheduled trips, it’s half the cost of driving yourself…. But the options are endless.
For customised adventures and charters, we charge $120 an hour.
Talk to Ken on 0434 330 660.